Monday, April 22, 2013

Bring it back!

I have decided to bring back my "DeLorean Dream" blog as publication of the book nears. I had a similar blog that I had started back in 2009, and that blog is what my forthcoming book was inspired by. 

Near the end of the life-cycle of that blog, I had made the mistake of using it to promote things completely unrelated to my pursuit of living the "DeLorean Dream". But with the advent of the book going into publication in a few weeks....I have decided now is a good time to bring this blog back.

This blog will serve as an extension of the book after it's publication, and will provide me with an outlet to continue writing about DeLorean related things.....along the way to some day purchasing my very own DeLorean. 

I hope to make this blog a fun environment for DeLorean enthusiasts, and fans of my book, to keep in touch with me and my progress. 

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment